Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Bleach! Be a Shinigami, Espada, Hollow, Arrancar, and more! Enjoy this forum RPG with friends, even your enemies.. Keep to the rules and have fun in the world of BLEACH RPG!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yoru Alexx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexx

Alexx

Location : the darkest of shadows or the heat of the smithy...

Yoru Alexx Empty
PostSubject: Yoru Alexx   Yoru Alexx I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Name: (last) Yoru (first) Alexx
Squad:
Soul Slayer name: Kuro Mitsukai
Soul Slayer description: Sword; looks as if made out of obsidian or ebony, guard is a crescent moon, hilt is sanguine color
Type: Arrancar/Hollow
Release: Kuro Megami; resembles velociraptor; outfit changes slightly, stomach and back areas are now exposed, velociraptor legs & feet (including huge claw) are now my legs & feet, hair is black and extremely long now, claws for fingernails, visable reptile scales are protecting flesh as a natural armor, color is black, outfit main color is now sanguine, eyes are black with sanguine irises, i also have a bow on my lower back for when i need it but i mainly use my claws to fight, long strong tail has appeared, color is black, blade at end/tip of tail.

Last edited by Alexx on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake made/adding idea came up with later)
Back to top Go down

Yoru Alexx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG :: Character Creation :: Create your character!-
Jump to: