Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Bleach! Be a Shinigami, Espada, Hollow, Arrancar, and more! Enjoy this forum RPG with friends, even your enemies.. Keep to the rules and have fun in the world of BLEACH RPG!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chriswicker's Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chriswicker

chriswicker

Chriswicker's Character Empty
PostSubject: Chriswicker's Character   Chriswicker's Character I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Name: Chriswicker

Squad:

Soul Slayer name:Fundajii

Soul Slayer Description: Long as my body, like an over sized katana and really thick and crescant shaped. pitch black with a handel wrapped in Saphire blue silk with a bit extenting so as i can swing around like a shield. Shikai: gets thinner more like a regular katana, still bitch black with Saphire blue silk. Bankai: The silk is now as dark as the blade and the guard is now like a Yin-Yang symbol and the blade looks like it has a dark aurua cominmg from it.

Type: shinigami.

Bankai:Darkness Detstruction

Bankai description: Allows the user to make a slash with spiritual energy and makes the user a lot faster and more proficient with the weapon, and when it hits the opponent it drains some of their spiritual energy into the user.

Shikai: increases the users speed and reflexes a lot and allows the user to make slaches of spiritual energy that can cut through anything.
Back to top Go down

Chriswicker's Character
Page 1 of 1