Welcome to the world of Bleach! Be a Shinigami, Espada, Hollow, Arrancar, and more! Enjoy this forum RPG with friends, even your enemies.. Keep to the rules and have fun in the world of BLEACH RPG!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

???????????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nothost
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: ???????????   Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:11 pm

???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nothost
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: A new enemy   Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:22 pm

*Far away in the deserts of Hueco Mundo, there are a range of mountains. At closer inspection, the mountains have towers sticking out of them, looking slightly out of place. A figure walks up a boulder, opens a hatch that looks like a rock on the wall of the mountain, punches in a code on a bar, and the wall opens. He goes inside. Inside this is a maze of complicated tunnels. He comes out into a open space, where machines of all kind are operation, people are moving around to do their tasks, but the figure has only one destination in mind. He gets into a private transportation device and types in his destination. He then punches in the code for access to restricted areas, and the belt moves. He arrives at a huge metalic tower with four spikes sticking out of the top. He enters. A figure is waiting for him at the end of a long hallway, on a throne of black metal. The figure on the throne is hooded. The first person bows.*

???: My lord, thinks are going exactly as planned.
???: Stand, Thorin, I really don't like this formal stuff. And report what is going on.
Thorin: Well, the war between Aizen and Soul Society is going well.
???: Good.
Thorin: But how did you do this? You told me once that you brought Aizen down and turned him against Soul Society.
??? With my soul slayer, of course. But you have to guess for yourself what it does. Soon, one person will win the war, then I will crush them....

Thorin: It will be done, sir.
???: How are the spy's in soul society and in Los Nochas have to report.
Thorin: Nothing special in Los Nochas yet, but Soul Society seems to have gotten a new captain. His name is Pyron, and his abilities are recorded in this mech-spider....

*He pulls out a small, mechanical thing*

???: *Puts it into a machine, and a screen pops up. A video of Pyron and Kieto Fighting each-other. After it finishes, he turns to Thorin.* "I just wish that the mech-spys did not have to recharge power so much. Then we would not have to send in some actual squad members to act as spys."

Thorin: You know as well as I do that we need people to manage the secret power plants in S.S. and L.N."

???" True... True.... But know we know about their abilities. Thats a start..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nothost
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Rough Prisoners.   Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:19 pm

*An alarm blazes all of a sudden*

Intercom: "All _____ squads go to defensive positions now! This is not a drill! Repeat! This is not a drill! code blue

???: "Interesting. code blue means that a someone from the prison or the rehibilitation center has escaped."

Thorin: "I hated that place"

???: The rehab exists for the _____ that don't make it into a squad because their powers have either not show up or they are still under development. You failed so miserably that I though you would stay there forever. Some do. But you made the most drastic improvement, and now I can't think of anyone who can beat you, besides me of course.

Thorin: "But most don't make it out..."

???: "You are correct. Most just waste away in there... Either that or they become spys, which can be suicidal at times."

*The door opens*

???: "What has happened?" *Pause* "Get all the Generals in the meeting room right now!"

*Thorin and ??? head towards the private transport area. It takes them to a huge, pyramid structured building. Inside, 12 other people wait inside. Thorin takes his place at the end of the line.*

???: Generals, we have a serious problem on our hands.
???2: "This better be good... I was in the middle of a good dream...."
???: "Quit!"
???2: "Sure, Supream Commander"

Supreme Commander: As I was saying, serveral _____ have escaped from the Rehab Center.

???3: "So what? They are weaklings. I have no interest in those scum.

???4: "Could you be quit for once? The master is speaking!"

Supreme Commander: Thank you____. They escaped, and killed Lieutenant General Wano in the process.

???5: "A couple of Rehab people killed a Lieutenant General? He had a weird name and all, but he was killed by some of those rejects?"

???7: "Apparently one of them had a strange ability that was even able to fool the power sensor" (records the progress of ____ in the rehab center, how strong they are).

???8: "Thats imposible! my machines are the best! They can't be fooled like that"

???7: "Comune, they were fooled, alright, and for a very long time too"

Comune: "hmph!"

Supreme Commander: "Forget all that Now! Number 1 priorty is to kill those bastards! Send out your spies, and we must get to them before they get to Aizen or Kieto! The worst senario is those 3 joining up with one of them. This must not happen. Dismissed!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nothost
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Rehab Center   Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:19 pm

*A long, white hallway marked the inside area of the rehab area. Thorin pauses at one of the doors. He enters. A man with a long white coat stands at a monitor. He turns.* "

Morsho: "Ah, Thorin! Nice of you to drop by"

Thorin "I'm here to find out how they got away"

Morsho: Well, the test(1, at bottom of post) was going fine, but then everything went beserk. And the guy in the meeting room(1) Was killed.

Thorin: This test wast designed with the upmost care... Well, the investigation team is here, I've got to get going. I HATE this place...

1. The rehab center is designed for Cyborgs who have yet to unlock their soul slayer powers. Most never get them, but they take a test every once in a while, and if they are lucky, they unlock their ability. The test is very challenging, and some even die during it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ???????????   

Back to top Go down

???????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG :: Places :: Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: