Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Bleach! Be a Shinigami, Espada, Hollow, Arrancar, and more! Enjoy this forum RPG with friends, even your enemies.. Keep to the rules and have fun in the world of BLEACH RPG!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tower of Seireitei (A)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nothost
Captain
Captain
nothost

Tower of Seireitei (A) Empty
PostSubject: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Rules:

No restrictions

Description: A tower in the middle of soul society, where most executions are carried out.
Back to top Go down
nothost
Captain
Captain
nothost

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:31 pm

appears next to the tower, which is a wide, open space, and waits.
Back to top Go down
Kieto
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kieto

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:33 pm

A giant rift opens up very slowly, out comes Kieto, the rift closes looks into Pyron's eyes.

Kieto: I hope you know what your up against..
*Kieto takes out his sword from his belt, the demon hilt looks like it is staring at Pyron.*
Kieto: Don't expect me to go easy on you. For all you know I could use Bankai right away..
Back to top Go down
https://thebleachrpg.forumotion.net
nothost
Captain
Captain
nothost

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:35 pm

That would be no fun, if you went easy. Now lets fight! "starts chanting a kidou phrase"
Back to top Go down
Kieto
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kieto

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Kieto: Kidou? Already? If your gunna start off like that.. I might as well start like this..

Kieto: Bring him to the depths of hell.. Zarati!
*Zarati's blade goes back into the hilt, then out of the hilt's mouth, pops out a curved blade, then from the head of the hilt pops out another curved blade, the blades almost touching. Little spikes form on the blade, then Pyron feels a giant burst of reitsu come out of Zarati.*

Kieto:I hope you know what your in for..
*Kieto appears right behind Pyron and attempts to slash Pyron's back.*
Back to top Go down
nothost
Captain
Captain
nothost

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:41 pm

*Jumps aside, the blade making only a scratch on him* "#94, shot of white fire... A huge white flame starts heading towards Kieto*
Back to top Go down
Kieto
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kieto

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:44 pm

*Kieto stares at the fire coming straight at him, the kidou spell hits him directly.*

Kieto: Weak.. I know you can use stronger..
*The blades from Zarati wrap around Pyron's body, trapping him.*
Kieto: You might have hurt me a little bit, but you really do need to use stronger kidou.
*The blades start to close in fast on Pyron.*
Back to top Go down
nothost
Captain
Captain
nothost

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Burn with the fires of creation, tiamat. *Pyron's sword slayer starts glowing* "I suggest you back up, my sword slayer is a bit explosive while opening up" * a huge explosion occurs, putting the area in smoke. , the smoke parts to reveal pyron, with his sword in hand, which is flaming*
Back to top Go down
Kieto
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kieto

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:50 pm

*Kieto backs away from the explosion*

Kieto: Now that's what I'm talking about!

*Spikes from the blades of Kieto's sword launch straight toward Pyron.*
Back to top Go down
nothost
Captain
Captain
nothost

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:52 pm

*Swings his sword, and flames start heading towards kieto, in which the spikes are engulfed, and the flames continue on towards kieto, shaped like a dragon's head. The air gets considerably hotter...*
Back to top Go down
Kieto
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kieto

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:56 pm

*Kieto smiles*

Kieto" Open the rifts of hell...
*Kieto slashes the air, making an X, a shadowy mist creeps out of the X.*

Kieto: Ban..kai..
*Kieto is sudden;y engulfed in shadow, the flames, pass through the shadow, but hit nothing. Pyron hears a giant clunk, like something heavy hitting the ground.*

Kieto: You are the first person to see my Bankai, for a while, usually the people I face are defeated or dead while in Shikai, but I guess I can whip it out while dueling you..

*The msit starts to clear a little, showing part of Kieto's giant sword.*

Kieto: Zarati Bansu!

*The mist clears completely and shows a giant blade, bigger than Kieto himself.*

Kieto: Are you ready? Take this!
*A giant strip of shadow launches out of Zarati and heads straight towards Pyron.*
Back to top Go down
nothost
Captain
Captain
nothost

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:01 pm

"It can't be helped. Bankai!" *Flames start coming out from under the ground, and kieto hears the thud or something enormous hitting the ground.* "Fires of creation. You ready?" *The smoke clears a little, and a dragon is revealed in the smoke next to Pyron. Pyron's sword slayer has disappeared, to be replaced by flames shaped like my sword.

Tiamat (the dragon) "Looks like you called me out for something interesting this time Pyron. *Fires a burst of of flames from mouth, aimed at kieto*
Back to top Go down
Kieto
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kieto

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:42 am

Kieto: Hm..?
*The dragon heads straight for Kieto.*

Kieto: Your lucky this is a duel, otherwise, I wouldn't be able to do this..
*Kieto quickly puts his hand by his face. A dark reaitsu covers Kieto's face, making some sort of mask. The mask looks like the hilt of Zarati, only bigger.*

Hollow Kieto: Let's see how long you last now...
*Kieto raises his blade the block the flames, the flames hit the blade and disappear.*
Hollow Kieto: You know coming into this duel I was stronger than you, right?
*Kieto appears right in front of Pyron.*
Hollow Kieto: *Laugh*
*Kieto takes his giant blade and lunges it right into Pyron, just barely missing the lungs.*
Back to top Go down
nothost
Captain
Captain
nothost

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Pulls out the sword. "Not bad, but Your not the only one who can call up a mask" *Raises his hand up to his face, and a mask appears. *Suddenly, flames appear all around Kieto, and Pyron and the dragon both disappear. *
Back to top Go down
Kieto
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kieto

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:21 pm

*Kieto looks around.*

Hollow Kieto: Very smart, but if we are gunna play the disappearing game...
*Kieto takes his sword and cuts a giant hole in the sky and jumps into it, the hole closes and Kieto is out of sight.*
Back to top Go down
nothost
Captain
Captain
nothost

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:21 pm

*Pyron appears out of the flames* "I get bored easy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Seireitei (A)   Tower of Seireitei (A) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tower of Seireitei (A)
Page 1 of 1